How does a person truly know if they have psychic abilities?


If you are expecting lightning to strike you down with confirmation, it is not going to happen, but I can tell you the signs will become more and more prominent. I’ve always been psychic since childhood but the type of environment that I was raised in did not have awareness of what was going on. I feel most of us suppress our abilities so we don’t stand out among family members or friends. When people don’t understand something they can automatically think it is “weird” or “evil.”

I shoved my abilities in the background but they were always there, no matter what my age. I saw things differently than those around me but always tried to appear normal. What happens though is the spiritual world and physical world become visible to us simultaneously. Where one person may only see what is before them, we can see the bigger picture and the past that brought the situation to this point.

So start paying attention to the signs around you. My signs showed up everywhere. I would have the same words show up in the most odd places like a book, my workplace, a radio station. I was having very specific dreams at this point letting me know it was time to come out and be public and truly develop my abilities instead of suppressing them. And yes this was a painful process, but the only person stopping me, was me.

At the same time, one of my jobs had us take a Myer Briggs personality test. I was pretty stubborn about this, but I took the test and found out Myer-Briggs score was INFJ. I lead my life by my intuition. The person reviewing my score with me said exactly what I needed to hear at that very special moment. He said, “You have a gift to see something in a way others don’t. There are very few with this and they often feel isolated or even were made to feel growing up that there was something wrong with them.” He said something else to the effect that you couldn’t help others by hiding.

He was so right. I was afraid of being judged. I was afraid of people thinking I was crazy or psychotic. I was afraid to draw attention to myself, but I was helping no one by hiding. It was really then that the light bulb was going off and I had to step out of my own way. So I advise you to look for your own light bulbs and see what lines up and speaks to you and then make a conscious effort to develop it and help the world in your own special way.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts