Why can I feel other people psychically?


By nature we identify each other on a soul level. So basically you are feeling someone’s energy around you and using your clairsentience to feel or sense someone’s presence. In mediumship we use clairsentience when we “sense” a presence around someone’s aura. Then our clairvoyance, which means “clear seeing” kicks in andSome real life examples here would be feeling someone behind you and knowing who it was without looking. Then you turn around and you receive validation, that it was the person you saw in your mind. Every living thing has an energetic presence. You can feel a person’s energetic signature before they may even be physically present. Maybe you felt someone in particular was going to call you on the phone and then the phone rang.
We have to remember that energy presence is a two way street. We also can send our energy to others without even realizing it. Perhaps you were thinking of someone and then they contact you and say “I was just thinking about you.” This would be because they felt your presence and your communication to them without even saying anything.
The more you open yourself up, the more awareness and sensitivity you will have towards others. You can use your intuition to sense when something doesn’t feel right to you or when someone’s energy causes you alarm. Pay attention to this as well, your intuition is alerting you for a reason and perhaps your physical self is not aware of this reason yet.
Energy signatures of locations exists too, perhaps a location makes you feel at ease and peaceful where other locations make you feel anxious or fearful. Acknowledge your instincts and then try to validate them so that you gain confidence in your ability and can easily recognize what your intuition is trying to show you.
Question was originally asked on Quora.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts