People We Never Will Forget


There are special people that walk in and out of our lives, but leave their footprints behind for us to remember. And what is interesting is that even though distance or years may separate you, you never forget their presence or the memories you shared together.

I've met a lot of people throughout my life, many associates, but true friendships and relationships were always a rarity. The older I become, the more I appreciate and reflect on the impact those relationships had on my life at particular times.

There were always the right words spoken, the right arms open at times when I needed that bond the most. And even though at the time, I recognized the value of our friendship, it is not until now that I fully can appreciate all that person had to offer me.

You can have two entirely separate lives and be miles away, but you will find that despite time passed, you will always have a relationship with that person you remember so dearly, only now it has just changed form.

Comments

Popular Posts