Stop Saying "I can't" and Start Looking for the "I cans"


If you are like me I get frustrated when I hit a brick wall and feel dead ended with a project or goal I am trying to reach.  Nothing is more annoying then starting a project only to find out that I'm unsure of how to complete it or manifest the outcome I want.  Sometimes what I find is that I can actually hit a stop sign that puts a delay on my goal.  Needless to say instead of seeking the opportunity in what I feel is the disadvantage I am searching for the why.  Why can't I do this right now?  Why is this standing in my way?  Or why am I hitting this roadblock?

The funny thing here is sometimes I think I'm the one in control of the sequence of events that has to happen to get to my goal.  Then the light bulb goes off and I have to remember that there is more to work at this than just me.  That's right there is a Universal flow going on and often a special sequence that I need to do in order to get to that next level.  It doesn't matter how much I feel I am prepared right now or how ready I am, if the Universe wants me to do something else or if it is not time yet, the brakes are put on and I have to stop until I get the green light again.

As annoying as this is, I am forced to stop, take a breather, and retrace my steps.  Maybe timing is a factor.  Maybe I need to recheck something and make sure that I'm doing exactly what I need to be doing right at this very moment.  Maybe I don't have all the information that I need for my project.  There are a lot of factors that can contribute to the Universe stopping your flow.  If we can stand back from ourselves and the situation we can gain a clearer perspective on what we can do and not focus so much on the "I can'ts" but focus on the "I cans" and then take it from there.

Sometimes what we can do right now is actually a step or a pre-requisite of our end goal, we were just too frustrated at the time to see it.

Comments

Popular Posts